Lecture Date: Wednesday, December 5, and Friday, December 7
There are two demo days: Wednesday, December 5, and Friday, December 7. Students are only required to come to their assigned demo day, but are highly encouraged to come to both to see all the projects! ALL project code for both days is due at 10:00 AM on Wednesday, December 5. ANY change to the code between that time and demo will result in a 0 for the project for both partners.
- Teams demoing on Wednesday, December 5: Android teams + iOS teams listed below
- iOS: Jian/Chai, Pettygrove/Medlin, Krauser/Patel, Sobolik, Sierra/Olson, Rieman, Liang, Gorick, Huynh/Lim
- Teams demoing on Friday, December 7: All other iOS teams
When you come to demo, if you checked out a device, please bring it and all parts needed to turn it in. You SHOULD NOT wipe the device, but YOU MUST do the following:
- Android devices: Ensure there are no passwords on the device at all.
- iOS devices: Ensure that the password is set to 0000. You MUST verify that any iCloud accounts have been removed! Please also go ahead and update to iOS 12 if you have not done so.
I will wipe all devices after grading has been completed.
Please make sure to fill out your partner evaluations when your demo is done!