Lecture Date: Friday, November 2
Ahead of our discussion on Monday regarding how to do wireframes, I want you to take just a little bit of time to think about what a wireframe is and how they might be used. This is a simple "prep for lecture" kind of assignment.
Before lecture on Monday, you need to do the following and submit to the appropriate assignment in Collab:
- Search online for two different examples of mobile app wireframes
- Answer the following questions about the wireframes and submit 1 (ONE) PDF that has all the answers + images of the two wireframe examples you chose:
- What are the reasons for doing a wireframe?
- What does each wireframe you chose do well?
- What does each need to improve?
- Do you believe that you could implement each of these apps based upon the wireframe? Why or why not?